History of the Malvernian Society

The Malvernian Society was founded in 1895 and has a long history of supporting the College. In fact, it was set up with the specific aim to raise funds from former pupils and Friends of Malvern College in order to make grants to the College; as such, it is the fundraising arm of the College. 

Many of the buildings and facilities found on College campus have been provided by the Malvernian Society; most recently, the Malvernian Society has made significant contributions to the construction of No.7, Ellerslie House, and the Sports Complex, to the refurbishment of the Rackets Courts and the Science Schools, to the installation of an all-weather hockey pitch and to the refurbishment of the Rogers Theatre.

Copyright 2019 Malvernian Society